Exchange gently used, outgrown uniforms for a size that your child(ren) can use through the Jessup Uniform Exchange. Earn one credit for each uniform item that can be used to obtain uniform pieces donated by other families; exchanges will be one for one. Uniforms can also be purchased at a small cost for those who do not have any outgrown items to exchange.
• Parents can drop off the clothing anytime on August 21, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and/or 5 – 8 p.m.
• Clothing will be inspected by volunteers to ensure that it meets uniform guidelines, and that it is in satisfactory condition. A voucher will be issued for each item contributed that families can use to shop at the uniform exchange. Families will receive one credit for every piece of clothing. All items will sell for one credit.
• Families will be asked to bring their clean, gently used items in good, wearable condition (i.e., no rips, tears, holes, or stains); if tags have been removed, the parents should somehow label the size (e.g., masking tape)
• Items will be sorted by gender and size. Families may select the items they’d like to purchase, bring them to the check-out area where they will be allowed to pay with credits earned through uniform donations or pay cash — $1/shirts, skirts, and shorts and $2/pants, sweaters, and dresses.
All items should be clean, gently used, in good wearable condition (i.e., no rips, tears, holes, or stains) and meet Jessup Elementary uniform guidelines.
• Shirts (light blue, navy blue, white, or black long or short-sleeved polo style with two or three buttons at the neck).
• Other tops (pullover or cardigan sweaters, or non-hooded, solid-color sweatshirts - light blue, navy blue, white, or black).
• Pants (navy blue, black, or khaki full-length approved uniform pants).
• Skirts/Shorts (navy blue, black, or khaki; must be longer than fingertips when standing at attention).
Volunteers will be needed. Credits for the sale could be earned for people who volunteer.
Please contact Ina Miller (Event Coordinator) at email@example.com with any questions or comments.